Perception and Wellness
Perception has a powerful impact on your entire life, including overall health and wellness. Perception shapes the way you think and creates your outlook on life. An expansive, positive outlook will allow you to function with greater ease and less stress. A limited, narrow outlook creates more stress and can impact your health and wellness in a negative way.
What you see in any situation or circumstance is quite often determined by things beyond your control: your circumstance, the infuence of others, or the patterns you inherited from parents and grandparents. All these factors shape your ability to perceive the world.
But everyone has blind spots, things we just don’t see because we lack necessary information. That’s why people can share one experience and come away with multiple reports or attitudes about what happened. Some people will report the glass as “half-full” while others report the same glass as “half-empty.”
Regardless of how your perceptions are formed, they create your perceived reality and will drive the decisions you make on both a conscious and a subconscious level.
The More Things Change the More They Stay the Same
Clinical experience has shown that most perceptions tend to remain static for significant periods of time. Because perception creates functional reality, this means you will repeat behaviors both good and bad, creating the same reality over and over. To the extent your perception is whole and expansive you gain greater choice control over your reality. To the extent your perception is lacking you will create dysfunction by holding on to opinions, attitudes, or ways of dealing with life that limit your ability to choose your outcomes. This can be a major barrier in every area of your life, including personal relationships, the achievement of goals, and even recovery from illness and injury.
Perceptions and Emotion
Perception is closely tied to emotion. Often you can sense the emotion of others just by listening to them speak, regardless of their words. In fact, the audible tones in spoken voice are packed with subtle energetic qualities that can be measured and tracked. These qualities change to match the topic because they are a reaction of the speaker’s perception of the topic.
What if there was a process or a tool that would help you measure these tones, a tool that would provide you the information you need to expand your perceptions?
Garden of Life Offers the ZYTO EVOX
ZYTO EVOX uses your voice as the indicator of perception (VOX is Latin for voice). During an EVOX session, the computer will record and track subtle energetic qualities in your voice. This information is used as part of a process called Perception Reframing.
Here is how it works:
- EVOX records a 10-second slice of your voice and displays it on the computer as a Perception Index.
- The Perception Index shows the energy pattern of your voice. This pattern includes energy, or information that is present and information that is missing. The Perception Index is divided into 12 zones, allowing you to identify and consider potential blockages.
- Using the measurement of Galvanic Skin Response to certain Virtual Items (called a biosurvey), the EVOX scans information options and selects those you respond most favorably to; the information your body ‘likes.’
- EVOX then sends that information to your body’s energetic eld while you think about the topic, event, or person of which you are speaking.
- The process of reading the voice and then receiving information is repeated several times throughout
the EVOX session. As missing information is incorporated, the voice pattern will eventually change. These changes will be recognized by the software and then revealed in the Perception Index. A significant change in the pattern, or “shift,” is an indication that the perception of the topic has been reframed.
- Perception Reframing leads to new ways of seeing things, more options for dealing with life, and new, improved realities.