Probiotics are much more important-and versatile-than most people realize. In addition to playing a vital role in our immune system and digestive and intestinal tract, probiotics are increasingly being studied for their role in other body functions, including mood and circulatory health. Daily supplementation with probiotics is slowly being seen as the norm for people who want to enjoy a consistently healthy lifestyle. Probio IQ™ is formulated with specific strains studied for their concurrent body and mind mood benefits, in addition to long-proven GI tract and immune system activity. ProBio IQ™ is combined with our clarifying herb blend which includes adaptogenic herbs and herbs for mental focus, making our formula truly a next generation probiotic.
- Five proven, effective probiotic strains provide 5 billion CFUs (colony forming units) per serving.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii – Viewed by some as the preferred probiotic for conditions of stress, this beneficial
yeast is well-proven and a key part of our clarifying probiotic blend.
- Lactobacillus Helveticus – An effective stress-probiotic, this strain has been a key inclusion in clinical studies, combining it with B. Longum (described next). Participants were measured for improvement in anger, anxiety, problem solving, and other symptoms of stressful conditions (reported in the British Journal of Nutrition).
- Bifidobacterium Longum – Shown in clinical studies to support improved mood in addition to the traditionally
understood probiotic benefits
- Lactobacillus Casei – A recent study of this strain showed improved mood-related symptoms versus the placebo group. Specifically, participants expressed a reduction in feelings of anxiousness.
- Lactobacillus Sporogenesa thermo-resistant strain – L. sporogenes has been studied clinically for a variety of immune and intestinal benefits. This strain is one of the best at getting safely to the intestine and colonizing even when not refrigerated (also called Bacillus Coagulans).
- Red Reishi – One of the most studied and revered adaptogenic herbs, Reishi nourishes both body and mind as a broad health tonic. Its unique plant compounds are also strong immune system boosters.
- Bacopa Monnieri – An often-quoted clinical study showed bacopa’s significant positive impact on information retention and memory, something important to all of us eventually. This ayurvedic herb also supports healthy mental focus, among other benefits.
- Konjac/Xanthan Fiber Blend – Our unique blend of these two acid-resistant soluble fibers carries the other ingredients deep into the GI tract for maximum efficiency.
Take two vegetable capsules per day.
Combine with Solle Vital for a strong daily health foundation, and enliven and energize your health.